• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys, Flamingechoes here

Flamingechoes

Latias Lover!
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm flamingechoes and I'm also a Pokemon fan aswell my favorite Pokemon are of course Lati@s. But I really like to do some things like draw do Let's Plays, and all that stuff. :) I will accept any friend requests.

I've been playing Pokemon since 1999. and my first Pokemon Movie I saw was the first movie. :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums, Flamingechoes! It's nice to see another Pokemon veteran around. Is G/S/C your first Pokemon game? I also started playing Pokemon ever since I was a child and my first game was Pokemon Yellow, but what had gotten me really into Pokemon were the second installments, G/S/C and that was also the time that I started watching the anime. The first episode was just epic! I love how the characters blends in together. The first Pokemon movie was amazing as well, I still watch it today whenever I have time or I feel like to. I couldn't get over it. It's my favorite Pokemon movie of all time. ^__^

Haha, anyway I think we got a little bit off-topic there! So what brought you here in PC mainly, what was your first impression when you first saw this forum? Is this your first Pokemon board as well? Sorry for the questions, it's just that I'd love to know what new members think of PC the first time they see it and what are the things they find interesting here. :P

There are lots of Pokemon discussions around, each certain aspect of the whole Pokemon franchise has a board here, for example the games - each of the installments has their very own section which means you can discuss pretty much everything about it there (share your game play experiences, trade Pokemon, battle with the members and etc). But as you can see, PC is diverse as well, which means you can also come across topics that are not related to Pokemon itself instead to other things such as personal life, other video games and just everything about the world that doesn't have anything to do with Pokemon. XD;

Since PC is certainly huge, it will really take a while to get used to this place. But me and my mod partner, Meganium90 are there to help you out if you have any questions, and if you can't see us around. You can always approach the other staff members as well, they're really nice and they don't bite!

Have an amazing stay (hopefully you'll become one of the active members), read the rules (in case you still haven't, please give it a read!), and I am definitely looking forward to see you around the board. ♥

Flamingechoes

Latias Lover!
    Years
    Thanks Snivy063

Hello there and welcome to the forums, Flamingechoes! It's nice to see another Pokemon veteran around. Is G/S/C your first Pokemon game? I also started playing Pokemon ever since I was a child and my first game was Pokemon Yellow, but what had gotten me really into Pokemon were the second installments, G/S/C and that was also the time that I started watching the anime. The first episode was just epic! I love how the characters blends in together. The first Pokemon movie was amazing as well, I still watch it today whenever I have time or I feel like to. I couldn't get over it. It's my favorite Pokemon movie of all time. ^__^

Haha, anyway I think we got a little bit off-topic there! So what brought you here in PC mainly, what was your first impression when you first saw this forum? Is this your first Pokemon board as well? Sorry for the questions, it's just that I'd love to know what new members think of PC the first time they see it and what are the things they find interesting here. :P

There are lots of Pokemon discussions around, each certain aspect of the whole Pokemon franchise has a board here, for example the games - each of the installments has their very own section which means you can discuss pretty much everything about it there (share your game play experiences, trade Pokemon, battle with the members and etc). But as you can see, PC is diverse as well, which means you can also come across topics that are not related to Pokemon itself instead to other things such as personal life, other video games and just everything about the world that doesn't have anything to do with Pokemon. XD;

Since PC is certainly huge, it will really take a while to get used to this place. But me and my mod partner, Meganium90 are there to help you out if you have any questions, and if you can't see us around. You can always approach the other staff members as well, they're really nice and they don't bite!

Have an amazing stay (hopefully you'll become one of the active members), read the rules (in case you still haven't, please give it a read!), and I am definitely looking forward to see you around the board. ♥

What brought me to this forum is a my friend GlitchCity, known as Glitchxcity on YT she one of the minor famous Pokemon partners. and my first impression I was like Wow, I must join this board. :D and BTW the first movie was the first movie I saw. but my most favorite Movie would have to be the one that has Latias and Latios in it. Pokemon Heroes. and This is my very first pokemon forum. :) I Never joined Serebii or Bulbagarden. But I still like those sites.

Yet, I'll read more info of the rules since I did read a little bit but I didn't get the chance to real all of it. But Thanks for your post. :)

Years
    Hi Flamingechoes!

I am Hikari, a 19-year-old female Pokefan from Australia. I've been playing the main series games since Ruby & Sapphire and I'm a regular watcher of the anime. I have a liking towards cute Pokemon, such as Oshawott and Elgyem. I also love social media and chatting with people on PC. I'm also a regular Twitter and Facebook user and I run my own Tumblr page. The one thing that makes me shiver in the whole world is WikiLeaks, cos I hate those documents (and don't get me started on Julian Assange, I totally hate him).

That's essentially my intro.

Flamingechoes, I started following you on Twitter.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey guys, I'm flamingechoes and I'm also a Pokemon fan aswell my favorite Pokemon are of course Lati@s. But I really like to do some things like draw do Let's Plays, and all that stuff. :) I will accept any friend requests.

I've been playing Pokemon since 1999. and my first Pokemon Movie I saw was the first movie. :)

Welcome to the forums, Flamingechoes :) I think Lati@s can get really cuddly... XD Probably one of my favourite legendary Pokémon pairs or something.

Have fun around the forums, huh? I started playing the games about at the same time as you. Hmm...

Flamingechoes

Latias Lover!
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Flamingechoes :) I think Lati@s can get really cuddly... XD Probably one of my favourite legendary Pokémon pairs or something.

Have fun around the forums, huh? I started playing the games about at the same time as you. Hmm...

XD. Thanks for the welcome. and yeah the Lati@s are cuddly. :D

Back