• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys! I'm Kaeru!

AGreninjaNamedKaeru

Like I said, I'm a Greninja
    Years
    Hey everyone. I'm AGreninjaNamedKaeru or Kaeru for short. I've played Pokemon for 3 years and I own Pokemon Platinum, HeartGold, Black, Y, Rumble and Conquest. This is my second time on a forum. I have an account on Marriland with the same name. I hope I really fit in here! Bye!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Aww! I'm pretty sure you will fit in just right. Welcome aboard, Kaeru! Name's Megan. :)

Hmm, 3 years, I see! That's not bad at all! We welcome anyone who's new to the fandom, or who's been with the fandom for years. There's always room for anyone, really. :3 We have several discussions on every generation of Pokemon, like HGSS as well as the 5th Generations games. We even have an interactive section for 6th generation, where you can leave your friend code in the XY Friend Code Sharing thread. Check out all the friend safaris out there and maybe you can visit them, yeah?

You're going to have soo much fun! Just be sure to read the rules, contact a staff member should you have any questions, aaaand see ya around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there, Kaeru! It's nice to meet you tonight; you can call me Aura!

Ah, I've been playing for about 16 years myself, but, it doesn't matter - we all love pokemon just the same! That's also a great collection of pokemon games you have here; I really loved playing Pokemon Conquest, as it was an interesting turn on Pokemon gaming! Plus it reminded me so much of Fire Emblem, teehee. Platinum, HeartGold, Y, and Rumble were all really wonderful too. I'm playing Y right now, but, I'd love to get back to the other pokemon games someday~

You'll have no trouble getting along with our members at all, since you seem like a really nice person! Have yourself a great stay, and if you have a question about the forums, a staff member can help you out there! Cya again, and maybe we can be pals sometime. c:

Years
    Welcome to the forum, Kaeru! I've never really frequented Marriland but since you have forum experience I'm sure that means you'll settle in a bit quicker. PC is pretty different compared to lots of other forums but we're extremely friendly! So that means we're totally glad to have you, yep.

Ooh, how did you enjoy Rumble? :o I've heard some mixed opinions on the game and would like to hear from others personally on what they think since I'm considering trying it out. Did hugely enjoy Conquest as far as spinoff games go, though, but I sadly never finished the post-game chapter stories. Perhaps I should pick it up to continue where I left off.

Anyways, be sure to stick with us for a long while and all that jazz! Every new member is special here. If you're in need of some help, just shoot our staff a message and definitely don't be shy to contact anyone. Cheers, Kaeru!

Years
    Marriland Forums eh? I watch his YouTube videos every day because they are so helpful but hilarious at the same time. But hey, welcome to PC fellow Australian!

Given you've had forum experience before I'm sure you'll have no problems settling in here too like the others said. I've been here for almost 3 years (I celebrate 3 years here in March) and I don't plan to leave anytime soon. I've even played most of the games you've mentioned as well, currently playing X right now and I have to say 6th Gen is really awesome.

But I guess that's all I'll leave for now, do have fun and the staff are there to help you out (you've seen a few of them in this thread already) but we have some non-staff who like to lend a hand as well. I'll be seeing ya around, Kaeru!

- Hikari

Back