• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys! I'm new, and I've come bearing questions!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2016
    Hi guys, I've been looking for a place to ask this, and this community seems the better option on the net!

I've been digging around the loft, looking for my original base set and old collection, but instead I found the following.

I don't even remember getting them myself, and I can't find a lot of information online about them.

They're all connected, all together, holographic, and from what I can tell it's a full set, all untouched.

Anyone got an idea what they're actually called / maybe even what they're worth?

Thanks!

Lysandr

"The Greninja"
    Years
  • First of all, welcome! We're very glad to have you.

2nd of all, in what condition are they in exactly? I know a lot about this kind of stuff, so I should be able to help. I can tell you right away that it's not worth more than a couple hundred dollars. Maybe a tiny more. Like, $200 or so, give or take $50. Again, it depends on the condition.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2016
    First of all, welcome! We're very glad to have you.

2nd of all, in what condition are they in exactly? I know a lot about this kind of stuff, so I should be able to help. I can tell you right away that it's not worth more than a couple hundred dollars. Maybe a tiny more. Like, $200 or so, give or take $50. Again, it depends on the condition.

Hey, Lysandr! Thanks for the reply!

They've been stuck away in the loft, so unfortunately the plastic wrapping has very small tears, however the actual cards appear to (?) have zero face damage, nor rear. There does seem to be some fraying along the straights of the sheets. Does that help?

So what actually are they? What're they called?

Thanks again!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Those are Pokemon Artbox Action Flipz cards. I have a few of them myself, mostly from the Advanced set (Hoenn Pokemon). There's a wide variety of pricing for them, depending on where you look and who's looking to sell them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2016
    Those are Pokemon Artbox Action Flipz cards. I have a few of them myself, mostly from the Advanced set (Hoenn Pokemon). There's a wide variety of pricing for them, depending on where you look and who's looking to sell them.

Awesome! From what I can tell, it looks like there's 9 sheets. Would that make it a full set?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    There were 45 cards released in the set. You can check the list on Bulbapedia to what you have to see if you have them all.

Back