• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys, i'm new here!^^

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
  • Hi, I'm Lati-Fan95 but please call me Lati, cuz Lati-Fan95 sounds so long...^^ I hope my english is good enough for you to understand, i'm from Germany but I've got a two in English which is like a B (dunno where! xD). I registered here because everything looked very friendly and I wanna to post my hack here!^^ My hobbies are hacking, reading, playing pokemon and I enjjoy writing, too. Maybe I'll translate my FS in English so I can post it here!^^

I guess I said almost everything about me...^^ Anyways, I'm happy to be here and if I have the time to (at the moment we're writing a lot of tests) i'll have come here regularly...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Ooh, which do you prefer, Latios or Latias? xD Welcome to PC Lati!

There are a whole lot of hackers here at PC, so if you need any help you could always go to the Emulation section. Maybe you'll even pick up a few friends here and there over at that section too.
    And as Yu_&_Rei has said above, your English is not so bad. o-o If you keep practicing, you'll reach a high level in no time.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • Thx for the nice greeting!^^ And I actually prefer Latias because I caught it earlier than Latios!^^ I chased Latias through the whole Hoenn-Region and finally caught it on Route 113 with a Timer Ball (I'll never forget that! <3)! :D I was quite a Noob these days, so i didn't know about Latios until my bro saw it and caught it. wanted to have it so badly, I even gave him my Kyogre!^^ I'm still having both and they are still my Favpokemon! :D

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Larias sure makes a god OU poke lol:p Welcome Lati-Fan! I hope to see your hack soon:D

Back