• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys! I'm new to this community.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    I'm Trainer Blue.

I'm a male and I model after Blue from the Pokemon series. Blue is not Gary but a similar figure.

Feel free to ask me anything. I hope I'm welcome :D

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
    Years
  • Ask anything? Hmm.. If you could go on a date with anyone from the Pokemon universe, who would you pick? *w*

In all seriousness, of course you're welcome! Welcome to PC~ Hikari will probably be here soon to welcome you as well. xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Ask anything? Hmm.. If you could go on a date with anyone from the Pokemon universe, who would you pick? *w*

In all seriousness, of course you're welcome! Welcome to PC~ Hikari will probably be here soon to welcome you as well. xD

Ummm.... Cynthia.

Garchomp <3

Ha ha

Years
  • I'm Trainer Blue.

I'm a male and I model after Blue from the Pokemon series. Blue is not Gary but a similar figure.

Feel free to ask me anything. I hope I'm welcome :D

Hi Blue, welcome to PC. Mind I just call you that?

Yes, I'm that Hikari that Syltti was referring to, and I'm one of the friendly ones here who loves greeting newbies to PC.

So, you're a Blue fan? What do you like about him? Anyways, you should tell us a bit about yourself so we can show you around but I recommend you should check out the PC Adoption Center where you can sign a simple application form to seek a mentor, who is a member trained in a specific section to show you around.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me anytime!

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Hi Blue, welcome to PC. Mind I just call you that?

Yes, I'm that Hikari that Syltti was referring to, and I'm one of the friendly ones here who loves greeting newbies to PC.

So, you're a Blue fan? What do you like about him? Anyways, you should tell us a bit about yourself so we can show you around but I recommend you should check out the PC Adoption Center where you can sign a simple application form to seek a mentor, who is a member trained in a specific section to show you around.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me anytime!

- Hikari10

Hi Hikari. I can tell you're well liked and known around here.

I like Blue because he relates to Gary. And what I like about Gary is his determination and I feel that I have that determination and his choice of Pokemon are similar to mine.

I usually like to trade and I'm also good at training all types of Pokemon. Tanks, Physical, etc.

Also I was wondering if you have a section of wifi battles where people are like "Gym Leaders" I like to see how different people use their specialty type (Electric, Water, etc)

And of course you can call me Blue :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Blue! Nice to see such a prominent trainer join us here. :3

But yeah, you're definitely welcome on PC, of course! We're a very friendly and mature community, so I hope you stick around. Anything you joined up for in particular, out of curiosity, or did you just want to get involved in a Pokemon community?

But yeah, as I stated in response to your Adoption Center form, unfortunately we don't really have "official" member gym leaders to battle over WiFi here on PC, but the occasional tournament does pop up in the Tournaments & Events subforum hosted by a user where you can sign up to be one (though I don't see them often, unfortunately).

Anyway, that's all from me! Enjoy your stay here. <3

Back