• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys! introducing myself :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Hey all,
    so i just became a member of this site and i suppose i better introduce myself, so I am 22yo from Australia and I have always loved pokemon tcg and I have an alright collection, if you want pictures just hit me up . So i recently decided to start unboxing videos on youtube (well I've made one) and i thought id try spread my channel out and get some advice from you all on how to improve and so forth, now im no expert when it comes to camera work/editing videos but ill continue to practice as we all have to start somewhere, but i would really like it and appreciate it if you could all take a moment to watch the video and pass on what you think of it.
    ill be making a video every week so dont be afraid to subscribe
    My channel is called Pokehimon Mate

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
  • Hey there! Make sure to read the rules ok? Advertising is against them! But welcome! I hope you stay here awhile and make friends! Welcome to PC!

Back