• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys, please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    ok so i dont even know where to put this lol but this looked like the best place! so i REALLY need help making a youtube channel name. i reallyyy want the prefix Poke , and ive tried a lot of names, but most are taken! well basically, im just wanting to do walkthroughs (lets plays) for pokemon games on this channel, I used to do lets plays, but my channel name was stupid and my videos were low quality. i want to start over, and the first step is to get a good channel name lol. so if you guys could help me out, that would be AWESOME.! please commenttt and my bad if this is the wrong section! thanks guys,
    Devin Parker

any help is apprecaited too ;D

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • There really isn't a place to ask for a channel name. That's a little silly, don't you think? Just use something you like. As for future LP or walkthrough questions, there's a discussion thread for LPs in the Let's Play subforum in Video Gaming. Good luck.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back