• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys! TropicalPikachu here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2012
    I just joined and I decided I wanted to introduce myself.... Um.. yeah.. So if you would please go check out my YouTube channel that would be great! The name is TropicalPikachu2. Thanks a lot! ^_^

Years
  • Heya TropicalPikachu, welcome to PC! Nice to meet you, I'm Cirno. ^^

I'd recommend linking to your channel in your signature, as PC does have a pretty strict rule on advertising which you can read about in the rules. It'd probably be best to include the link in a signature anyway, since members can see it underneath all of your posts.

Anyway, is there any reason in particular you joined up on the forum? And why not tell us a little more about yourself, such as what your favorite Pokemon game is and what some of your other interests are? Your introduction is pretty short so it might make it hard for some of us to welcome you properly, and there's no reason to be shy here, really. PC is a very friendly and active community, so here's hoping you enjoy yourself here. I'm always open if you'd like someone to chat with, so feel free to drop off a message anyime. :D

See you around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Hello TropicalPikachu. Nice of you to join us! I looked you up, but I couldn't find you! I'll try to find it later.

Back