• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys W4RP4NDA here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Hey guys W4RP4NDA here and I am a big fan of the commentater Kevin. If you don't know him then "awww". But whatever. I want to get to trade a exchange friend codes qwith you guys. So If you can please post you friend codes below
    My Friend code:
    4040-3896-7588

Thanks guys I am giving away some of my extra Pokemon.
    I am have lots of Golbats and I have a Shiny Groudon. Contact me if you have request. I will let you know if I can fulfill it....

~W4RP4NDA

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there. Uhh... This doesn't qualify as an introduction. If you want to make a few trades, you should head on over to the Trade Corner. Over there, you can ask other members of PC if you want to trade up. Hope this helps! Right now, Imma close this. :)

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back