• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2011
    Hey everyone, just joined here and figured I would introduce myself. I used to have an account here, but it was 5-6 years ago and honestly, I don't even remember my username.

Just some background info, my name is Adam. I've been into Pokemon since the beginning, I remember being a little kid and watching the first season on TV. From that point on I was interested in pretty much anything Pokemon, I can remember being proud of myself when I finally got all 151 original cards (Still have all of them too, I think).

I'm not quite so much into Pokemon anymore, but I do a lot of spriting, so expect to see some of my work on here within a few days. Unfortunately, I lost all of my old work, so anything I post will be relatively new. I do mostly basic stuff, splices, recolors, etc... I have been doing some scratch work lately though, might not be quite as good as many of the work on here, but I'm pretty proud of it.

Well, there you go. Just wanted to get all that out of the way. I'm excited to be back on the site, can't wait to post and get to know all you guys.

Thanks!

PS: Brownie points to anyone who knows what movie my username comes from.

Zet

Years
    Welcome to PC Adam, I'm sure you will love the spriter's section for feedback on your work and what can be improved/changed to look better and such. So have a good time here and don't be afraid to ask for any help if you get lost on the forum or just general help.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2011
    Welcome to PC Adam, I'm sure you will love the spriter's section for feedback on your work and what can be improved/changed to look better and such. So have a good time here and don't be afraid to ask for any help if you get lost on the forum or just general help.

Thanks, I'll be sure to ask if I need any help.

HEY ADAM.

Welcome to PC, yeah? I'm sure you'll fit perfectly into the forums, whether it's the spriter's section or anywhere else! It's quite unfortunate to hear that you're not into Pokemon anymore, but hopefully you'll still enjoy PC the same regardless ^^; So with that said, enjoy your time here!

Thanks! I wouldn't say I'm completely not into Pokemon anymore, I just don't have as much time as I used to. I still really like it.

Back