• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!

Years
    hey! im new here but im not! i signed up in march but haven't been able to get a hold of my own computer until now.so anyways i hope to have an awesome time here. :D

Ayselipera

Hey onuxer, it's nice to see you've come back! I have to say I think your avatar is pretty cute, haha. I often come by Pokemon pictures like that when I'm avatar hunting, but I end up saving so many of them I never get to using them. I'm also glad you picked Bulbasaur of all the starters. It's my favorite one. :D

Anyways, it's not hard to have an awesome time. Everyone's pretty easy going so I'm sure you'll start having a good time in no time! :3

Back