• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2010
    Hey, I'm new to this Site! So I guess nobody should know me... Well, exactly, someone hacked my before account, I think, and then I couldn't log on to it. So I realized that the E-mail changed, and I got rid of the other account. Now I'm on this one...

Anyways, Hello again!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ouch. Sucks to lose an account. But welcome back! Check the rules and try not to get in trouble. I hope I see that cute avatar of yours around!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Yitero, huh? Welcome to PokéCommunity! Losing your account is a sad thing. But don't worry - just get started with your new account, and report the old account as hacked, and you should be fine. Oh, and feel free to meet people around here. Have fun around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2010
    Thanks for your comments! ^^; I don't really think I can go back to my account again, because it's trashed now, and I know the E-mail address changed ... But oh well! Maybe I'll go better with this one!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Oh, that's certainly an unfortunate thing. I bet it sucks bad. Damn. D<

Anyway, be sure to have fun around the forums, Yitero. Hope to see you around~
    And your avatar is cute. Really cute. <3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Welcome~! Tis unfortunate what happened with your old account.
    ...If there was some way to get it back... /even though you said there isn't a way.

I've got it! I'll time travel back to the future!
    Everyone stand back...
    [whirls around in a circle multiple times and falls against a table and break it]

I just bought that table... V.V;

But in anycase! I hope you'll enjoy what this forum has to offer with your new beginning account. <3

And yeah! Enjoy yourself, and see you later. :3

Back