• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey guys

Years
  • hello friends.

names daemon, im a big fan of pokemon. have been since red and blue. hopefully i'll fit in in this fine community and learn stuff, which is always good lol.

thanks for reading

<3 weavile

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey friend; yeah, a lot of people had played pokemon since red / blue (I myself included), sooooo I bet you'll fit in just right here. <3 One thing I wanna tell you though is that from my experience, meeting new people around here is too tough; you can simply leave a Visitor Message (VM) or a Private Message (PM) on their profile, and (hopefully) they'll get back to you. Well if you want to leave me a message for me, you're more than welcome~ ^_^

Weavile is pretty cool; I used it back when I was still playing competitively with pokemon diamond. And well, the whole concept of a sneasel evolution? Overall, its very , very interesting, and very pleasing.

In any case, have a choclatelly blast~! [though it doesn't mean you'll have any chocolate. o-o;]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PC! I hope that I can see a lot of you around here! I think you'll have a great time around here. See ya soon!

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • welcome at pc! I hope I'll see you soon! And you can have a signature. Go to "User CP/Edit Signature" and you can get a signature! (something that is posted after every post you post)

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to the pokecommunity daemon.Learning is always good XD

Years
  • not to revive my thread but i just want to say wow, thanks alot guys! such a warm welcome!

this site now rocks, such is my decree XD

Back