• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys! (:

ToxicSapphire

Elite Collector
Years
  • Hey its Olivia! :cheeky: But you can call me Toxic, or Sapphie, or whatever yo want. I made my account a few days ago but I was really busy so I didnt have time to post anything. :\ So I hope to get involved more and post alot!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey Sapphire! I see you live in Hoenn~ I run a ferry service between Lilycove and Mossdeep, why don't you drop by sometime?

Uhh... anyway, welcome to PC! It's fun and exciting and stuff, so I hope you start having a little more time for it~ <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey its Olivia! :cheeky: But you can call me Toxic, or Sapphie, or whatever yo want. I made my account a few days ago but I was really busy so I didnt have time to post anything. :\ So I hope to get involved more and post alot!

Hi there, Olivia! Welcome to PokeCommunity! The best Pokemon forum on the internet. I really love your animated gif/avatar! Did you make it yourself? I guarantee you that you will want to post a lot, because here at PC, we have a wide variety of things to talk about, either Pokemon related or not! :)

Anyways, make sure you read the rules and the FAQ, they're highly important for you to read. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hello and Welcome to PC Olivia! Nah, Olivia is suitable enough for me to call. Beautiful name. Anyway, make an amazing stay. And don't be shy to come by to any thread whenever you wanted to post something there. Just get to the Topic, and you won't get Spammed and such. Well? Have fun!

Jonrawwr

Bassist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2012
    Hello there :3
    Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yourself :D

Years
  • welcome to the forum toxic. (: people are very friendly here so i'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun.

btw i love your signature lmao xD i saw that on deviantart a couple days ago

ToxicSapphire

Elite Collector
    Years
  • Thanks so much for the welcome guys! No I didn't make my avatar myself, I got it from Deviantart like my sig. Haha. And as for my favorite Pokemon, um, I haven't played Black/White yet so i'm not taking any of those new Pokemon into account but I'd have to say Houndoom is. Oh! I would love to drop by your ferry service Smart! It sounds fun!~

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Hi olivia! are you a cute girl? Im a cute boy. Ive been told i look like JB (justin beiber) :3

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Hey Olivia, welcome to the community! :D

I love your signature image, by the way. It made me laugh.

Froslass

Ice Champion
    Years
  • Hey Olivia or Saphire or Toxic :)
    Welcome to PC and hope you like it here.
    I suppose this is a mod's job, but read the rules so you know what your doing :).

ToxicSapphire

Elite Collector
    Years
  • @Alakazam17 Haha yeah I love my sig, it cracks me up. :D

@WhiteWizard Well I have a pic of myself on my profile if you wanna see, but to be honest I'm not really into Justin Bieber... I know right? A 15 year old girl thinks JBs not hot?! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!

@Froslass I'll go read the rules right after I post this, I promise.(:

Back