• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys

Ghast

Lopsided Cie'th
    Years
    It's 2:22 am. Freaky. But anyways, I'd say I'm new, but that's kind of obvious. I've looked at topics before and recentley decided to join. But unfortunately, I can't get wifi at home, so I can't make trades at all after I go home (on vacation and my cousin has Linksys). I'm looking forward to logging on in the future. :D

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Ghast!
    It's a shame, not being able to do Wi-Fi battles and trades.
    Back in Primary School, I didn't have access to Wi-Fi either, so I know how it feels.
    Well anyway, make sure to read through the rules, explore, and don't be shy posting!
    If you have any problems at all, feel free to ask Megamium90, Hiidoran, any other moderator and/or myself.
    Have a good time. :)

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    welcome to PC!
    I hope you'll stick around ;)
    And just as ~Ryukaa said, Read through the rules, It really saves you from trouble :P

Back