• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Im Devin Parker, and im a long time pokemon player and thought it was time i make an account for pkmn forums! :) I am also doing walkthroughs on my youtube channel, DevinParkersVlogs, on Pokemon Pearl! I will have a new walkthrough vid up about every day, so look for it please! :)
    thanks guys, i think you will enjoy it!!!
    later

Years
    Im Devin Parker, and im a long time pokemon player and thought it was time i make an account for pkmn forums! :) I am also doing walkthroughs on my youtube channel, DevinParkersVlogs, on Pokemon Pearl! I will have a new walkthrough vid up about every day, so look for it please! :)
    later

Hi there Devin!

I know another famous Devin who does Pokemon video playthroughs - Marriland!

In fact, I'm one of Marriland's biggest fans!

Good luck on your YouTube project!

Take a look around PC, aka The Pokemon Community and you might find something of interest with you.

Make some friends along the way!

Read the rules or contact a moderator (look for bold blue text) if you have a question.

What's your favorite Pokemon? My fave is Oshawott!

But the best bit is to have fun!

Yours sincerely, Hikari10

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    later

Welcome to the forums :) Pokémon, huh - I think you should give the Pokémon general and gaming forums a try. Give Pokémon Groups a try, too - sometimes you'll never know what you'll find out in the forums, until you actually start browsing around.

I do hope that you find the forum experience a positive one. Have fun! And I think someone might want to take a look at your vids, right?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums Devin Parker, I'm actually don't know what I didn't joined a Pokemon board a long time ago since I've been a fan ever since it's start to be honest. But yeah I'm glad that you tried to look for one and chose PC eventually! What was your first impression of this board by the way? I apologize for the question but yeah I really want to know what new users think of this forum as a whole. :3

You can check out the Pokemon gaming boards which tackles all discussions related to the games. Each of the installments has their own specific board so you will need to find the right board first but I'll make it easier for you so here they are: B/W - Black and White, Fourth Generation Games - D/P/PL, HG/SS, Advanced Generation Games - FR/LG, R/S/E, Metal Color GBC Games - R/B/Y, G/S/C and even the spin-offs has it's own one! You will pretty much enjoy those with Pokemon on it's name. But yeah, you can also discuss other things here in PC that isn't related to Pokemon in any ways, they're usually the ones located at the bottom of the board like Other Chat, OVP, Video Games, J-Entertainment & etc.

PC is certainly huge so it will take quite some time to get used to this place, but yeah take your time to explore and discover things around and you will just get used to everything in here. If you get lost or confused though, don't hesitate to approach me and Megan or any of the staff members that you can see, those users with the same username format like ours. Read the rules too if you still haven't done so! :p

Enjoy and see you. ♥

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums Devin Parker, I'm actually don't know what I didn't joined a Pokemon board a long time ago since I've been a fan ever since it's start to be honest. But yeah I'm glad that you tried to look for one and chose PC eventually! What was your first impression of this board by the way? I apologize for the question but yeah I really want to know what new users think of this forum as a whole. :3

You can check out the Pokemon gaming boards which tackles all discussions related to the games. Each of the installments has their own specific board so you will need to find the right board first but I'll make it easier for you so here they are: B/W - Black and White, Fourth Generation Games - D/P/PL, HG/SS, Advanced Generation Games - FR/LG, R/S/E, Metal Color GBC Games - R/B/Y, G/S/C and even the spin-offs has it's own one! You will pretty much enjoy those with Pokemon on it's name. But yeah, you can also discuss other things here in PC that isn't related to Pokemon in any ways, they're usually the ones located at the bottom of the board like Other Chat, OVP, Video Games, J-Entertainment & etc.

PC is certainly huge so it will take quite some time to get used to this place, but yeah take your time to explore and discover things around and you will just get used to everything in here. If you get lost or confused though, don't hesitate to approach me and Megan or any of the staff members that you can see, those users with the same username format like ours. Read the rules too if you still haven't done so! :p

Enjoy and see you. ♥

I really like these forums! the only bad thing is for some reason, this is the only website on my computer thats slow! its ok, i think will be worth it! and everyones REALLY nice here, so thats definitely a +!

Back