• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

Cyru

-
    Years
    Hey there! new here, never really used forums or anything before, so just saying hi to everyone and hope there'se plenty of nice people to talk to ! ;D

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Hello hello! :D Welcome to the forums! There are plenty of nice people here. :P I hope you like it. <3

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! This is my first real forum I joined actually and it;s great! The community is amazing and friendly so you should enjoy yourself a lot. :) Plenty of people would love to talk to you including myself since were all such friendly people. :P Just look around and find what your most interested in, and maybe find other interests along the way. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you make a lot of friends, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Hey there and welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it here and would love to talk with you sometime! Just keep reading around the forums to see what you are interested in and don't forget to check the Adoption Center!

Happy Wishes,

Dark Zoroark

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Of course there are nice people here to talk about! :) Just make sure you participate in the discussions of course. No sweat about it. Welcome to PC!

Back