• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

Xem836

Derp
Years
  • Hello everyone on this Forum, I've decided to create me an account here to be able to track down the newest topics better. I'm hanging around here as a guest quite a while already, but I decided just now to join you guys.
    I hope I have something to contribute to the topics you have at the moment and I look forward to find new friends here. :D

Years
  • Hi Xem836.

Nice of you to be an official member now!

So, what do you want to see at PokeCommunity? Check out the Adoption Center and our NU/W mods (Snivy063 and Meganium90) will find special person to guide you.

I hang out in most of the Pokemon-based sections (other than the TCG) and I'm also frequent in Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia. The latter two is where you're most likely to find me.

Don't forget to read the rules and if you have questions, contact the mods!

You can send me a VM if you wanna talk.

- Hikari10, The Chaser Fangirl (fyi they are an Australian satirical comedy group)

Xem836

Derp
    Years
  • Ah, thats good to know. I'm really interested in Pokemon - based topics, especially in Games, Challenges, Hacks and stuff. I think I don't currently need someone who is guiding me through the board because I've had enough experience to know whats going on here. Maybe I need a guide in the distant future. :)

Back