• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!!

snowman4686

Breeder Chris
Years
  • Welcome To The Community!
    If you need any help don't hesitate to ask me or a moderator.
    We have a lot to offer here such as Trade forums Role play ect.

Hope You Have A Great Time And Thanks For Joining Us!

Years
  • Hi Septilion.

I am the Anti-Leaker Memetic Goddess of this forum, otherwise known as Hikari.

If you gave more description in your post I could have guided you to a particular section.

So, what do you want to see?

Pokemon Gaming? Anime? Manga? Roleplay? Emulation? Trading? Competitive Battling? Art and Fanfiction? Trivia? Clubs? General chat?

You should check out the Adoption Center where you can share your talent and then our NU/W mods (Snivy063 and Meganium90) will then find someone who can take you around.

Don't forget to ask any mods if you have questions.

You can VM me if you like, I'm available to chat most of the day.

- Hikari10

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hi there Septilion! Cool name you got there! :) anyway, it would be nice to tell us more of yourself. Who are you in real life? Or if that is too private, why not tell who you are in the pokemon world?

Anyway, I hope you have a nice time here! Welcome to PC!

Back