• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, Guys

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Ah, greetings. Feel free to pop into the Adoption thread if you need a guide during the first period here, and check into the New Users Hangout as well.

You will soon meet Hikari; she's mad as hell. And also watch for MidnightShine. Is apparently B2/W2's biggest fan. Tough sell.

Cyclone

Years
  • Hey guys I'm a new user. (Obvious)

Anyway, I am here to stay. Pokemon Trainer Zer0 at your service.

What's up?

Hi Zero, I am Hikari. (Don't let my avvie/sig/usertitle fool you, I'm just giving you the lolz)

If you told us about yourself I could have directed you somewhere but tell us, what are your interests?

I tend to hang out in Other/Pokemon Trivia but I'm fairly diverse. My fave Pokemon is Oshawott.

Talk to anyone with the bold name if you need help, and don't advertise cos we don't want stupid adbots here.

Also, try and make some new friends. You can shout a VM to me on my profile (just don't let the blue hurt your eyes!)

- Hikari10, "Not just a disgruntled news anchor..."

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Zero, welcome! (Wow that sounds so mean calling you Zero like you're worth nothing or something haha)

Nothing much up on my end, but it's always good to see new members joining the ranks. Don't be so shy, you should tell us a bit about yourself :D

Anyway, welcome again and hopefully I'll see you around! I'm glad you're here to stay, too many people just join and then never come back :(

POKEMONTRAINERZER0

Pokemaniac
    Years
  • no title? lol

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

Well if i would have to say things about myself, i would say
    My favorite pokemon are bugs! BUGS. YES.
    (Preferably, Scizor, and Shedinja)
    I am an avid Pokemon player. Pokemon is my forte.
    I don't play for competition or whatever, i play solely for fun. I'm glad i can be a part of this huge site! Oh yeah, i like drawing pokemon. i have a comic in the works. but enough about that.
    (drew my profile and avatar pics)

Anyway, I am indeed here to stay and i hope that i can be of help to people who need it.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Wait for me guys dammm I am always late now cause of the Internet.

LOL BIG WELCOME HERE PKMN TRAINERZERO so how u liking PC so far you can call me Diablo, and I hope we can be good friends.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello PokemonTrainer, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, but you can call me Mid.

I'm a little tired today & seems like lots have already told you what you should do so I have none to say now. All I can say is "Welcome!" & "U gotta try Other Trivia!"

If you wanna chat, drop by my page & VM me, 'K?

Have fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • I second what Mid said, but better.

Welcome! PC! To It! How's things!

FTR Bug pokemon are beast!

Need help! Come on down to my page (What am I, an advertisement? xD), or get in contact with one of those nifty moderators!

Be seeing ya :D

Back