• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys !

Years
  • Hey PokeCommunity, I'm new of course, I always do Hack Let's Plays on Youtube and read through forum post on how to make hacks and hacks being made, I'm not going to mention my Youtube username and I can't wait to be active on Pokecommunity

Oshy

♩♫♩
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Welcome to PC!

My name's Joseph! I'm very talkative and an overall cool guy. Please feel free to reach out to me if you ever get bored! :D

Years
  • Hello Ops (is calling you that okay?), welcome to this amazing forum! I'm Cirno, one of your fellow forum members.

We actually have a Let's Plays section here if you're interested in sharing some of yours down the line. :3 Just remember to read through the section rules - the staff work hard to make sure people don't only join PC to advertise their LP or anything. But I'm sure you'll be a-okay as you seem interested in sticking around here, after all. You can always include your YouTube name in your signature since that's within the rules, but I'm just making suggestions. Want to make your stay here as pleasant as possible and all! :D

Like the others said, enjoy your stay! Good luck with making a hack, too, once you've started understanding the basics it won't be as hard to learn. I knew a few people who make hacks and they've all said that it isn't very hard once you've gotten the hang of it. So keep trying and I look forward to seeing your game posted here someday~

Enjoy your stay and don't forget to read the rules. Make sure not to disappear or anything, yes? Would make me sad. :( Have fun!

Back