• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys! :)

SylosisXatu

Awakened
    Years
    Hey PC! I look forward to meeting you all :)

Not much about me, except I'm a huge metalhead \m/
    And I've been called a wide variety of nicknames hehe :L but feel free to call me SyX :)

I hope I'm not too much of a pain around here :P

See you around!

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Hey there! How are you? I would like to give you a warm welcome to Pokècommunity!

Is there anything in particular that your interested in? If so I could help you with any information needed at the best of my ability. If you need any help ask a Moderator, or even me! :3

Thanks for joining and I guarantee nobody is a pain in Pokècommunity, (unless you broke the rules)

:) good day!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi SyX. Don't feel like a burden, we won't bite ya.
    I was shy when I joined PC back then, but I'm starting to improve more. And you could do it too! Start by checking the rules like RandomMudkip said, just in case, and feel free to enjoy in PC! Welcome!

Years
    Heya SyX, welcome to PC! A very big welcome! :)

Soo you're into music, right? Check out General Entertainment for discussions relating to that; I'm sure you'll love it there. It's also the place to talk about music, anime, TV shows, movies, and even books, so you've got many choices during your exploration around that board, haha. Just a suggestion! Mind me asking if you're a Pokemon fan? We are a Pokemon community but there are are fans here who haven't played the series for a while so it makes me curious about what kind of fan you are. Do you still play? There's also the anime, TCG and other aspects of Pokemon so I'm curious if you play those. There's so much you can tell us but I understand it's a little hard.. my own introduction was maybe only two lines long, cough.

I'll try not to boggle you down with too many questions though, so I'll just end this by saying I hope you have an amazing time on PC. :D; You definitely won't be a pain since we welcome all new members here and the community is quite diverse.. there are all sorts of people around here and we're known to be one of the more tolerant Pokemon forums out there. Been browsing around yet? If so, have you been having fun? If there's anything we can do to make your stay better, give one of us a moderators a holler. The users are wonderful as well so you shouldn't be afraid to contact anybody and all that jazz.

Anyways, cheers, SyX! Have a great time on the forum! As Wind Heart said, we definitely won't bite. Kick back, relax, and have fun posting~

Years
    Hello SyX and welcome! I greet you with open arms!

Cirno has shown you the General Entertainment section where there is this thread where you can share what songs you're listening to, just remember there are a set of rules in there though like no embedding videos, but especially including comments. I'm sure you'll love the section as a whole anyway, and the mod of said section is really nice so I'm sure he won't bite you. There's loads of other sections on PC as well, not all of them Pokemon-based. I understand if your intro is short, I never even made a thread for introducing myself when I was new.

But yeah, we do hope you enjoy yourself as part of this amazing community because everyone here is so friendly and helpful you won't even notice, and while we are big we are very diverse and the staff here are among the most helpful I've seen on a forum ever. Don't hesitate to ask Cirno or other staff members if you need help but I'm able to show you around and hopefully you might make new friends.

I'll see you around okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back