• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys

Years
  • Hey guys, I'm new here as you can tell. I used to have an old account a while back, but i forgot the username and password so i created a new one. Anyways, let the welcoming begin!

Years
  • Hey Danny, weeelcome back to the forum! o/

Is there anything in particular you're here for? Some people come to chat about Pokemon as a whole, others for X and Y, and some come for ROM hacks or other things. There's a whole lot to do here so I'd love to know a little bit more about you in particular as it'd help others make replies to your intro as well. Love your Tyrantrum avatar, by the way! The fossil Pokemon in this generation are really, really cool.

Be sure to stick around and give our staff with the blue, orange, or red names if you're confused. We're here to point you in the right direction anytime.

Years
  • No, I'm good. The site is pretty straightforward, so I can find what i need. I'm mostly here for friends for Pokemon X and Y, but I found the thread. Thanks anyway! And about me, well IDK haha. I play PS3 most of the time, don't play the 3DS much. But I'm loving Pokemon Y!

Back