• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!!!!

Years
    Hello everyone :)

My name's Gabrielle, I'm 21, I'm from Montréal, Canada. I'm new on this forum and I hope we're gonna have a lot of fun together. I already know we have something in common.. our infinite love for the pokemon world!

I got Pokemon X last sunday and i'm kind of addicted. (just a little)

I hope we get to chat together soon

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Hey there Gabe! Does that stand for Gabrielle or something?

I just woke up and doesn't have any wise@$$ comments to say to fend of that all too serious aura but still I hope you enjoy your stay here. ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, you're a fellow Canadian! <3 Coooool, I live in Toronto, Ontario myself, but, I've been to Montréal once! It was a nice place to stay! I do love the atmosphere. :3

In any case, it's nice to meet you, Gabrielle! Yes, we do have our pokemon love in common! What's your favorite pokemon? I do happen to love Milotic myself, with Flygon and Roserade coming close! I was addicted to Pokemon Y when I first played it too - it was really amazing to play! I do hope you'll enjoy it yourself, yeah? :)

I also do hope we'll chat again, and I hope you'll have fun posting, and seeing all what PC has to offer. <3 If you ever want to chat, I'm always available to! I'm glad to have you aboard. ^^

Already lots of things in common indeed! We all love Pokemon and many of us are addicted to X/Y right now. I have my X turned on right now even though I'm going around posting on PC. :D; Even did the homework due tomorrow during today's class so I'd have time to play. Who needs homework when you have Pokemon?

Ooh, whenever I see or hear about Montréal I think of my French class.. it's pretty difficult to learn but a very beautiful language. Would love to visit sometime so you're quite lucky! I'm in New York so some would say it's an exciting place to be, though I've grown bored of it at this point. :(

Feel free to message me if you're looking for a friend as I'm more than happy to chat. You seem like you'd be great to talk to so that's pretty great. See you around and welcome PokeCommunity, Gabrielle!

Back