• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys

mameshiba

Creepy Purple Zordon
Years
  • Hello,
    I was never really had a long stint here, with the last time I visited being June 2013, but I'm going to be active now because I got Pokemon Y from the Club Nintendo promo. I just completed the game after about two days, so now I'm looking to get into the competitive scene. Also, I'm looking to socialize with all of you and make some new friends!

-mameshiba

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Ne shi tte iru?

Hi Mameshiba :D I'm glad to hear you'll be active more often now. If you ever want to battle or trade some time, PM me! I'm always happy to have more people to do stuff with in my game.

Welcome back!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy & Welcome back! :3

I visit Club Nintendo from time to time, and check out the merchandise! I think I've gotten a game there once (I can't remember). Anyways, hope you've had fun with Pokemon Y! The Battle Center is your best bet if you want to learn all you can about competitive battle play. Not only you can get guides from there, you can also post your team for rating, as well as ask any questions you may have in the Qn'A thread!

Have a fun time! I'll be really happy to see you around, and I hope that we can indeed chat and become friends someday! Lemme know anytime you've got a question or two about the forums, and I'll help you out! You an also ask any staff member you see around as well! <33

Back