• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2015
    Hey guys I'm new to Pokecommunity and I'd like to know how you all are doing :)

Oh yeah, I'm also looking to make a thread on my own Pokemon Hack if someone would help me I would seriously appreciate it! And thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hello, welcome to the site! As long as your hack is finished, you can create a new topic about it here, in our Hacks Studio. I do believe it needs to be approved by a moderator before it can be shown to the public, though. If you have any other questions about hacking, talk to Christos, Dr. Fuji, hashtag, or karatekid552, as they are the moderators of Hacks Studio. Otherwise, I hope to see you around!

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Luffy! It's really great to have you on board.

Our ROM Hacking boards are definitely the section for you, and User 101 has covered most of it for you and as he mentioned the threads undergo approval before being shown so keep that in mind when you submit a thread. There's lots of tools and resources you can use to make ROM hacks, and eventually show off your finished projects. The resident mods (who User 101 already mentioned) are always there if you have any questions so don't hesitate to ask!

Anyways, good luck with your hack and I hope you can stick around! Have a nice weekend Luffy, and I'll be seeing you!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hey Luffy! Guessing you're a One Piece fan? I still need to watch that. ...some day lol. Welcome to PokeCommunity.

I'm doing all right, just sitting around and posting. Yay weekends. How about you? Explored around the forum yet? Already been some hours since your introduction was posted so I'm curious on if you've found anything that strikes your fancy here yet. On a forum-related note, be sure not to post more than once in a row as it generally isn't permitted here! I had to merge your posts for you.

Either way, enjoy your time and good luck with your hack! :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Welcome we have a whole section where u can talk freely about ur rom hack and make a introductory thread for questions updates and such all in rom hacking. Pm me if u have any questions about the forums and enjoy :).

Back