• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

Dunnydude

Too Spooky
Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm Dunny, or Daniel if you prefer.

I've been playing Pokemon since the release of Fire Red back when I was 5. Pokemon is one of the only games that really means something to me. It's something that has accompanied me for my entire life.
    I've been wanting to join a Pokemon community for a long while since none of my friends play Pokemon. I'm hoping that here I'll be able to meet some other cool people and just have a good time!

Thanks for reading guys! I'm looking forward to it!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I know that feeling all too well. Before joining here, I wanted to talk Pokemon so badly with my friends but none of them weren't big on Pokemon than I was. So I turned to the internet, and here I am! I guarantee you that you will find as many friends as possible around here, because PC is a wonderful place to start off. Welcome!

We have many sections for you to choose from, like our most recent one pertaining to the new Pokemon remakes Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, as well as classic games like Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and maaaany more. :3 We even have lots of sections that don't pertain to Pokemon, but are also great places to meet new friends.

We're all crazy for Pokemon here, and I hope you have a great time here! If you do get lost don't hesitate to PM me or any staffer in bold names. <3 See ya!

Years
  • I can totally understand your situation there, I have no real-life friends who play Pokemon either but hey, there's something in common. Anyways, really nice to meet you Daniel!

Here, you definitely won't have that issue, as Axeliira said herself. There's lots of places to talk about the Pokemon games here, including the new Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire which have now been released everywhere, but there's even stuff we have other than Pokemon if that's up your alley. In fact, PC has something for everyone!

I do wish you good luck and hopefully enjoy whatever ticks you here at PC! If you ever need anything you can always contact me or a staff member, and we'll be sure to show you around. I'll see you around, yeah?

- Hikamaru

Back