• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    Hey

Just another new member here. Love Pokemon some favourites are Magnemite and Voltorb :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    Thanks man I also have an unboxing video of a giant 11 foot Pokemon banner from 1999 on my YouTube channel

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

Hmmm, it's rare to see Voltorb as a favourite Pokémon of somebody! Interesting ... But Magnemite as favourite Pokémon is already more common ^^
    You have an youtube channel? Cool! I hope your channel grows even bigger and Iwish you the best of luck ^^

Anways, I think you'll love PC! We have many different sections with different topics to discuss, funny events, cool trivia games, fan art, fanfiction, etc! So go explore! Try to find a section that fits you, stay there and make friends >.<

If you need anything, just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Back