• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

RegdragsPlays

Cyn The Garchomp
    Years
    Hey everyone, Regdrags here and just joined the forums or "rejoined" to be honest. ^^; (It has been years since I've been on here and it has changed a LOT! For the better! =) ) Normally I would go into detail about myself but if you guys want to know more about me, simply check out my profile! =) Still adding more to it but it should give you an idea of who I am.
    I run a YouTube channel entitled Regdrags that I started uploading videos to about a month ago. It was just a random gaming one but I have decided to make it into a Gaming, Animations and Pokemon content related channel! The stuff that I do on it will be in the about tab on the channel if you guys decide to check it out.
    I also run a website that hosts a comic entitled Beast Domes. It's signed with a publisher and will be released as a Graphic Novel by the Fall or later on next year! (Yes I am an artist lol.)
    Anyway guys, looking forward to meeting you all! Drop by and say hi via here, or my YouTube channel! (And maybe meeting some familiar faces here.)
    Take care.

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
    Hi, Regdrags! I'm MusicClues. I have a Youtube Channel as well! It's a Game Music one though. Welcome to The PokeCommunity.
    Enjoy yourself.

Years
    Good luck with all of your projects! I'm sure they'll be keeping you busy and I wish you lots of success. There's always the art or writing forums if you'd like to share your comics depending on what type of comic they are. ;p

Anyway, welcome, Regdrags. ^^ If you need anything you're welcome to shoot a staff member a message and otherwise here's hoping you'll continue posting actively.

Back