• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Adele <3 at first I was wondering if your username meant that you were a couple of friends signing up with an account, but you explained it haha.

We have forums for discussing all generations of pokemon games! Hope you will like those and many other parts of PC. See you around c:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I adore meeting you too! Unfortunately, I'm not that much into idols and music; I just listen to anything that's good and just go with the flow from there. But I bet you'll like our entertainment board; it's the place to chat about music and such! We have tons of fans in there, so, I think you'll feel right at home. <33

But either way, I do hope you'll enjoy what PC has in general, and I look forward on chatting with you more into becoming great friends with you! Have a waaailord of a stay, and have a merry Christmas. ^^

Back