• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey hey, Guess hoos back? :O

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
Years
  • Howdy,

I doubt many of you remember me, but I'm Whalesdude. Old time member.

Anyways, yeah. I've been too caught up in Highschool to really do anything other than Homework and hang with buddies & the girl. But you know, that's life.

I used to work on a game called Pokemon Aqua, if anyone remembers. I might work on it again, seeing as how I won't be doing much this summer.

I feel kind of bad, since I left a lot of people hanging, but hey, life comes first, right? I see a lot of old posters still here, though. Makes me feel more at home. :) Some of you even changed your names! Sheesh! Dash, Azura... Most of ya'll are still here. That's nice to see. I also see some new faces. :P

Anyhow, just thought I'd let ya'll know I was here again.

Cheers,
    Whalesdude

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I saw you change your signature, bring that awesome trainer card, I somehow oddly remember, back!

Awesome user name, I don't know you seeing as you were before my time here at PC, but a big (whale size) welcome back!

Yeah, life does get in the way of things. Hopefully PokéCommunity can be the good ol' sanctuary for you again. :D

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
  • Ah, thanks! Nice of you to reply so Soon. Hahaha!

And yeah, I just thought I might put up my new Signature, since I've been gone for so long. Maybe I'll put the Trainer Card back in, someday. :P

I just thought I might start posting on all my old forums again to keep me occupied over the summer. :)

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • I used to lurk at PC before I ever signed up... I might remember you.... I dunno lol.

Anyways, check out the current happenings in the Rom Hacking forum... I do believe you'll be pleased :D

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
  • I used to be a Game Dev troll. :P

I checked out roms from time to time, but I was more into... Creating, rather than... taking. :o

Back