• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey hey hey! :D

Yojimboflow

Awesome
Years
  • Heyo boys and girls! Names Markus. How's it going?
    I have no idea what to say, but this is a pretty impressive forum.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi Markus! Welcome to PC~ I'm doing pretty well. :3
    PC is a pretty big and amazing place. You've got all sorts of things todo here, so I hope you have fun! What brought you here, may I ask? The games? The anime? Other things? Google?

Yojimboflow

Awesome
    Years
  • Thanks and glad to hear it ^_^
    Well 3 of 4 that you mentioned ahah. Games, anime and google! Mainly google and games to be honest.
    Been checking out a couple of forums but this seems more active and friendly/productive. :]
    What brought you to this place? :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • May I make a wild guess on that fourth thing which brang you here? Maybe a certain ROM hack? :/ I'm just guessing, since I'm smarter than the average bear (I don't know how smart they are). :P

Welcome to the Jellystone Park PokéCommunity! :D

Of course we're a pretty impressinve forum. I mean, I'm here, so there's no reason why this place shouldn't be impressive. :P I kid, but it's still impressive. Nice people like me, awesome ROM hacks to play like me, and many other things, like the new Black and White game discussion if you're into that sort of thing (kinky, eh?). :P Maybe you ought to check out every single section of this place to see which one you like the most. I mean, I'm not gonna link you to all of them, since that would take a lot of work, and also on the account of that I'm obscenely rich lazy and don't want to do that. Maybe you can do that on your own and stuff, so you can get the true grasp of how awesome we are. :D

Anyway, make sure you read the rules and stuff, and yeah. Have an awesome time here at the Pokécommunity! Don't be afraid to shoot me a VM if you wanna talk to me some more.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Heyo boys and girls! Names Markus. How's it going?
    I have no idea what to say, but this is a pretty impressive forum.

Hey there, Markus! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! I am doing swell, thank you for asking. Glad to see you decided to join! I see that you are already impressed of the forum. I can guarantee you that you will be more amazed as to what PC has to offer! Make sure you take a peek at the rules and the FAQ though. They're pretty important for you to follow. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Back