• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey,Hey,Hey

Years
    Hello, it's Hazel... I currently live in London with my sister ( Delcatty123) , parents and a lazy cat called Marbles, who is pregnant!!! Um...... I'm thirteen, nearly fourteen in Feb! I love pokemon and stuff and look forward to meeting some new friends!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums, HazelLevi! You live in London? That's amazing, many people nowadays wants to go there of course, would cost a lot of money though but still worth it if you come to think of it besides you can see lots of interesting things there! I don't have any cats at all, just dogs. I'm not a huge kitty-lover but I do adore 'em and it would be really nice if you could show us a pic of Marbles! :p

Advance happy birthday then, February is pretty close! So what brought you here in PC? Were you just looking for a place wherein you could discuss Pokemon with other PokeFans and make friends with them, or is it for another reason? Well what ever that may be, I can definitely guarantee you that you would have lots of fun here, I doubt it if you wouldn't! ^__^

If you love Pokemon I'm sure that the Pokemon gaming boards would catch up your interest, you can pretty much discuss everything about the games there, but one thing is that each generation has their own specific board for example, B/W is obviously for Black & White discussions! Second, the Pokemon Anime, if you follow the anime ever since you were a child, this is another board that I would suggest to you to visit! There are also a lot of other Pokemon boards that I'm sure you'll like, so take your time to look around. ♥

PC is also quite diverse which means you can also see some off-topic discussions which means that PC isn't just about Pokemon, it's also about other things like starting a friendly relationship with others and similar things like that! :D

Any questions? Feel free to contact Megan and I for assistance, we really don't bite so don't be afraid to approach one of us! Remember to keep in mind the rules and follow them as always, would keep you away from troubles that you don't want to get into.

With that being said, I'm sure you'll just be fine here! Have an awesome time and see you around the board. o/

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello, it's Hazel... I currently live in London with my sister ( Delcatty123) , parents and a lazy cat called Marbles, who is pregnant!!! Um...... I'm thirteen, nearly fourteen in Feb! I love pokemon and stuff and look forward to meeting some new friends!

Welcome to the forums, Hazeeel! Hmm... Well, seems like that'd be a really fun thing to have, huh? I wonder how does that cat look now?

Since you like Pokémon I'm sure that you've come to the right place! Hmm... Try the general Pokémon subforums, when you're just getting started. I hope to see you again! ^.^

Back