• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey hey. ^^

Years
    Hey everyone.
    This is Matt. THE extraordinary. =P
    I'm 16 years old and act like a 7 year old most of the time. xD
    Don't ask about my username I just couldnt think of something else and I wanted to use one I don't usually use in all of the other forums I most likely visit. lol.
    Either way, um. I like Pokemon. Have since always. =]
    I don't watch the show much anymore, I prefer the video games. =D
    I spend much of my time on weekends on the computer. But not on week days. Because of stupid school. =/
    Uhm.... Don't know what else to say. ^^;
    lol.
    Welcome me. =P​

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Welcome

Im ash 15 and ive like pokemon for 10 yrs now and i will always like it.

Have fun on pc and stay active

Dose m ip pic at bottem of sig work for you?

Years
    Welcome to PC Matt!

I hope you have lots of fun here, and don't hesistate to contact me if you ever need help, a friend, etc. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Awwwww! -hugs- Hello, Mattie-Pu~. I'm Cedrik, nice to meet you. You're 16 years old... I'm 14 years old. A bit younger than you. But oh well. Something that's interesting is that I don't watch the shows, anymore, as you. I mostly into games. Anyway, welcome. :3 You're now in the Pokémon Community forum. There are rules, boy. So you should read them, before posting anything. And... Send me a message if you need a friend. I'm here. <~ :3

Back