• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Hey

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2008
    Hello there.
    As you can see Im new.
    Most of my main forums died recently, so Im pretty much homeless.
    Typically I dislike big forums, But I figured if I should start going to large ones again

I am currently 16(and a guy...people always mess up my gender so I should make that clear XD), and have been a fan of pokemon since I was a kid.
    Not a big fan of DP, personally. Couldnt get into it unfortunately.
    But I still love everything else pokemon related. =)

Im also a fan of ROMhacks, for the record. Hence why this place appealed to me.

Curious about my nickname?
    Means exactly what it says - I have a thing for people who wear headphones. Yoh, Neku, Miku, etc. ^^;

Anyway, thats about it for me.
    See you around.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    Welcome to Community!
    I am Pure babe, a former new member, enjoy your stay and stick around!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2008
    Hello Fetish and welcome to this magnificant forum. My name is Pokemon Trainer 45 by the way and I hope you don't get lost on this big forum.

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
    Years
    Wow, thats a new fetish. And Ive heard of people with fetishes for amputees!

trainer 45, you really need to stop copying and pasting :D

Back