• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey hey

GGreenBass

Previously Teh_Lemon
    Years
    • NO
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    Actually created an account here back in September 08. But I was known as Lemon then. I can't find any topic saying hello from that account, so here's this one. I'm GGreenBass (or GGB for short) and i'm NOT A FISH. Just had to get that off mah chest lol. It really sucks being called a fish. You wouldn't beleive it. But oh well. Working with PyroYahtzee on Citrine. Yeah. I'm that other guy nobody knows. Well I'm here to make myself known. or noticed. or maybe I'll fail at both. Take your pick :3

Oh and uh...
    I don't think I've actually said it yet.
    HELLO WORLD!

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    Welcome to PC!!!! I hope you enjot here as much as I do and I hope you can meet lots of new friends!!! Read the rules as well. Enjoy!! :D

GGreenBass

Previously Teh_Lemon
    Years
    • NO
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    Thanks! And btw I don't think i actually posted anything as Lemon, I just made the account because I thought I was going to be active but never got around to it. I was super busy. My apologies. :P

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Im sure no one will mistake you for a fish here! If they do then your a fish with amazing brain power! I've never heard of a fish who can type never mind use a computer. Well anyway remember to follow the rules and im sure you will have alot of fun here and you will make many freinds.

See you around!

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Heya. Make sure you read the rules and such to refresh your memory. :D

Back