• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, hey.

Marukomuru

Team 4CE ****** XD
    Years
    XD
    I lurk the rom hacking section enough as it is, so I may as well register... :P

Anyway, I'm Marukomuru. I recently regained my interest in the Pokemon trend after playing Pokemon Colosseum for a while. I got turned off back when Ruby/Sapphire was released because I figured that 250 Pokemon were enough at the time and there was no need for more. :\ Then my brother borrowed a copy of PC and I started playing, and I got hooked again. I haven't memorized all the types (and natures and abilities) yet, but I'll get there... one day... :P

(I don't plan on playing D/P anytime soon, so... :cheeky:)

I mainly got into rom hacking after playing a bit of Pokemon Quartz, and I decided to try my hand at it after playing Shiny Gold. Hex editing is quite fun... XD

So yeah... That's pretty much it about me in terms of Pokemon... Anyway, I've already read the (many :P) rules, and I intend to enjoy my time here. :)

I'm off to the emulation board now to look for some more pointers... no pun intended... XD

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    hey hey watshup? yah i was the same way with pokemon, except for i got into it with pearl have a swingin time here ^_^

Back