• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey,hi,hello!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    High there! My name is Andrew and I only recently signed up here. Well, what can I say? I´ve always had a soft spot for the Pokemon franchise. I´ve been playing ever since I got a hold of a Pokemon Silver cartridge when I was about 5 years old. To this day the G/S/C generation remains my favorite, but who am I kidding? Each generation has its own perks. Aside from Pokemon I also watch a lot of anime series. Some of my favorite titles are: Another, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online and I also follow Naruto Shippuden, but this is just naming a few.

Anyway, let´s not make this post to long. So now you know a little about me!
    I hope I´ll get to know the community a bit better soon!
    So feel free to leave a message anytime!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Woo-hoo!! A 2nd me!

Sorry, but your introduction really could've been mine!
    the G/S/C games are still one of my favourites too, not counting pokemon X/Y since those are unbeatable at the moment. I watch anime too, but only since recently. Do you know and/or watch One Piece? I am watching that at the moment, first real anime ever that i am watching and i'm at episode 446 at the moment (oh god so many episodes to go :P).

Well, I hope you will enjoy your stay here in Hotel PC, and if you need roomservice, just ask somebody! Everybody is trying to be as helpful as possible so you will find the answer to your questions soon enough ^^

Years
  • Soul Eater is amazing. *o* I rewatched it two or three times now, aha. Was a bit sad with the anime ending but luckily the manga had been great up until its run was completed. You can discuss anime in the General Entertainment board anytime if you're interested. Welcome to the forum! :)

Agreed with Johto being amazing; it's one of my favorites as well, but you are right in saying each gen has its perks. Johto was one of the longer gens though, especially since we were able to explore Kanto.. replaying through G/S/C is always fun. ♥ Have you tried X or Y?

Have a blast exploring PC and hope to see you around looots, Andrew! Contact our wonderful staff whenever if you have questions, okay?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • GSC will always be my favorite as well! Even though I played Red as my first game, the 2nd generation of games are my absolute favorite! I still have my copy of Silver, which is still working. :D It is amazing to see how Pokemon has changed so much. Now we're playing Pokemon in 3d!

It's great to see you btw! I love me some anime as well. Sword Art Online is one of my favorites! That series gave me soooo much feels when I watched it in Japanese. It was just... aaaaah! xD I also watched Bleach, Sailor Moon (the final season included), and Angel Beats (holy crap i love this anime so much ;;). Thankfully we also discuss anime always here in the community, and you can do so at the General Entertainment section, as Cirny linked to ya! Even though this is a Pokemon forum, you can still discuss any topics as you wish, but of course, at their respectable sections that is!

Again, welcome to the forums! I know you will have a splendid time here. Read the rules and don't hesitate to ask any questions or state concerns, alright! Our staff in bold names will take care of ya as quick as possible. See ya around!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Woo-hoo!! A 2nd me!

Sorry, but your introduction really could've been mine!
    the G/S/C games are still one of my favourites too, not counting pokemon X/Y since those are unbeatable at the moment. I watch anime too, but only since recently. Do you know and/or watch One Piece? I am watching that at the moment, first real anime ever that i am watching and i'm at episode 446 at the moment (oh god so many episodes to go :P).

Well, I hope you will enjoy your stay here in Hotel PC, and if you need roomservice, just ask somebody! Everybody is trying to be as helpful as possible so you will find the answer to your questions soon enough ^^

Thanks for replying!
    I´m glad to see we have something in common!
    Of course I know about One Piece! Many of my friends are recommending it to me, I just might start following it too! You said you only recently piked up anime, well, Hellsing, Death Note and Hataraku Maou-Sama are some pretty awesome titles! ;)

Soul Eater is amazing. *o* I rewatched it two or three times now, aha. Was a bit sad with the anime ending but luckily the manga had been great up until its run was completed. You can discuss anime in the General Entertainment board anytime if you're interested. Welcome to the forum! :)

Agreed with Johto being amazing; it's one of my favorites as well, but you are right in saying each gen has its perks. Johto was one of the longer gens though, especially since we were able to explore Kanto.. replaying through G/S/C is always fun. ♥ Have you tried X or Y?

Have a blast exploring PC and hope to see you around looots, Andrew! Contact our wonderful staff whenever if you have questions, okay?

Hi there! Thanks allot for the reply!
    Yeah I agree, the ending was a bit sad in Soul Eater, I´ll always be in the mood to re-watch it though! Thanks for letting me know about the General Entertainment board! It´s awesome to know that I´m able to discuss anime here! Being able to revisit the Kanto region is in my opinion a feature that greatly added to the general experience of the G/S/C generation. Unfortunately, I haven´t been able to try X or Y. I´m currently following a lets play by a youtuber called NateWantsToBattle so at least I won´t miss out on the storyline.
    Anyway, thanks for stopping by! ;)

GSC will always be my favorite as well! Even though I played Red as my first game, the 2nd generation of games are my absolute favorite! I still have my copy of Silver, which is still working. :D It is amazing to see how Pokemon has changed so much. Now we're playing Pokemon in 3d!

It's great to see you btw! I love me some anime as well. Sword Art Online is one of my favorites! That series gave me soooo much feels when I watched it in Japanese. It was just... aaaaah! xD I also watched Bleach, Sailor Moon (the final season included), and Angel Beats (holy crap i love this anime so much ;;). Thankfully we also discuss anime always here in the community, and you can do so at the General Entertainment section, as Cirny linked to ya! Even though this is a Pokemon forum, you can still discuss any topics as you wish, but of course, at their respectable sections that is!

Again, welcome to the forums! I know you will have a splendid time here. Read the rules and don't hesitate to ask any questions or state concerns, alright! Our staff in bold names will take care of ya as quick as possible. See ya around!

I also agree, Pokemon has come a long way since the 8-bit Red version!
    My copy of Pokemon Silver actually had it´s internal battery run dry...so I had to replace it recently. In a way, it was kind of sad knowing many of my old memories went down the drain just like that, but I had a ton of fun playing throw the game once again. :)
    I´m glad to see you also watch anime! I recently started Bleach as well, It´s pretty awesome up until now. I´ve heard it only gets better as the battle scenes get super intense XD!
    Thanks for the advice, I´ve read the rules and plan on a having an awesome time in this community. ;)

Last edited:
    Back