• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Ho Peoples :D

Kombat

Newbie Breeder
Years
  • Hey peoples. Im back :D The Pokemon Breeding extraordinaire :D Im nat for those who dont know. You might remember me you may not. But ANyhow im back and hopefully for good will become and recognised person here.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't know you, but welcome back! Make sure to do a quick scan of the rules, things have changed a bit since your last visit.
    Anyway, have fun exploring again!

Kombat

Newbie Breeder
    Years
  • Okies :D and Thanks peoples make me feel popular :P. Anyways Ill be sure to not break any of the rules :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey, hey, hey Ho my kewl kat ~ welcome back. <3
    I may not of personally know you, but, its nice to meet you anyhow! ^-^

Yeah, things of changed, like there's new signature rules, a mod for the RP section finally, etc, etc.

But yeah! I hope you'll stick around!
    or my henchmen of darkness will attack!

Nah, they never do, but eh. Threats appeal to me. V///V

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I... think I might have had seen you. The username sounds pretty familiar...
    Well, welcome back to the PokeCommunity. Reread the forum-wide rules, as they have changed (signature rules to be exact). Look at the individual forum rules also that you post at.
    Some new forums have been added, like the Sideshow Showcase and the Let's Plays, Guides, and Reviews... Just look around, and have fun. Hope you stay here~ :P

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hmm... I don't think I know you. I don't think we have met before. Still, welcome back to PokéCommunity, Kombat! Oh, and be active around here, and I would like to see you on other forum sections, too! Have fun at PokéCommunity!

Back