• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, how goes it?

Agent Y

Catching them all since 1998
Years
  • hey there all PC members, im Agent Y. im new to the forums, i decided to join because i love this damn game too much and decided why not talk about it to people who love it either?

i have been playing this game since its release in september of 1998 in the USA, and i havent stopped yet. 11 years of playing, boy do i feel old :\

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Dude, that's one cool name. I'm an Agent, too, obviously. We should band together and have a conspiracy of some kind. How's that sound? Well, if you ain't the shifty type, I can tell you that we're for the most part friendly, and making a hundred friends in an hour is not difficult at all. Enjoy your stay.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • hey there all PC members, im Agent Y. im new to the forums, i decided to join because i love this damn game too much and decided why not talk about it to people who love it either?

i have been playing this game since its release in september of 1998 in the USA, and i havent stopped yet. 11 years of playing, boy do i feel old :\

I think we all feel old by now. Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity! Please read the rules and the FAQ before posting please.

As you can see, there are still people who play the games here. I don't play them as much anymore, but the people who still do play them can help you out if you have any questions. Be respectful here and you'll be respected right back. Have a nice stay here.

Agent Y

Years
  • Dude, that's one cool name. I'm an Agent, too, obviously. We should band together and have a conspiracy of some kind. How's that sound? Well, if you ain't the shifty type, I can tell you that we're for the most part friendly, and making a hundred friends in an hour is not difficult at all. Enjoy your stay.

lol, band together? i use this handle on another forum, where i created "The Agency" and our goal was to rule the world, or the forum :D

but thanks for the welcome.

I think we all feel old by now. Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity! Please read the rules and the FAQ before posting please.

As you can see, there are still people who play the games here. I don't play them as much anymore, but the people who still do play them can help you out if you have any questions. Be respectful here and you'll be respected right back. Have a nice stay here.

thanks for the welcome :D
    and dont worry, im respectful :P

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Welcome, Agent Y! I know you'll have a good time around here, this place is full of friendly people. You've been playing Pokemon longer than I, which is pretty awesome. Have a good time around here, and read the Rules and FAQ.

Ok, See ya!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

I've been playing since i was 3/4 so i have been playing for 11 years to! I don't feel that old! Probably because i am not really that old! Well its nice to see you here Agent Y! I hope to see you around! Just remember to follow the rules and have fun! See you around!

Agent Y

Years
  • thanks for the welcome everyone :D

and dragon, ive been playing since i was 10, im almost 21 now :\

so, yeah i feel old. but there is just something about this game, it draws me back to it.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC, Agent Y! It's always great to fans who've been there from the beginning join the forum. I've probably been playing for eleven years as well, now that I think about it.

Your username intrigues me. What's the story behind it, may I ask?

Agent Y

Years
  • thanks rekhyt!

and my user name, well, at school one day my friends and i got bored so on myspace we made a group called the agency. we are all called agents, and the Y comes from the first letter of my real name. i took that from the MIB movies :D

Back