• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey hows it going?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2006
    Hello, I am not that new here, I just forgot my last account. I am a little out of the loop because I have no Idea of what those Poke'mon are on the top of the page. Is there anyway I can recover a lost file on my Poke'mon Emerald? I have been working on it for five years and my-A beep sounds for several days as he describes his sister- moronic sister stole the game and deleted it. I have never cheated on it once either. v_v

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Lol, Well welcome back then. ^^

Hope you have fun around here, for a second time!

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • I am a little out of the loop because I have no Idea of what those Poke'mon are on the top of the page.
    Hello there, the Pokémon on the banner are actually new Pokémon. They're for the upcomming Nintendo DS games Diamond and Pearl. For more information please visit this sub-forum.

Anyways, have fun while your posting here, and I'll see you around ^^

Back