• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HEY I'M A NEW USER (well duh thats why im here)

laterz

DANE COOK:Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    im Laterz... hi so whats up guys u play pokemon lately... what level you guys got

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    XD You're a funny new user, pupu. Welcome here. :3 Make sure to read the rules, okay? Do that before you post somewhere else. <~ It's important. Have fun... And yeah. :3 Ohhhh, my name is Cedrik, by the way.

Raziel_X007223

Prof Raziel... In your Face!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Welcome, if you need help, ask around.. They or I will help you... I hope!!

laterz

DANE COOK:Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    XD You're a funny new user, pupu. Welcome here. :3 Make sure to read the rules, okay? Do that before you post somewhere else. <~ It's important. Have fun... And yeah. :3 Ohhhh, my name is Cedrik, by the way.
    thxs and nice to meet you

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    We're all new at some point; my time to welcome you; hello there.
    Give the rules a read; make friends; and msg me if you would like to!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi there! Try to stay active and if you need something I will be right here, so PM me okay. Now that that is cleared up I want you to have some fun and read the rules to help you around the forum.

Back