• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey im back with new stuff XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hey Guys well i never did a pic in a whille on the comp been sick and all so im back at it again here is my latest Work lol Igyy wanted me to post it XD Tis Lafiel and a Flygon

Last edited:

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Wow! Moony your humans are getting alot better! Just on the bottom cheeck it shouldnt bend in but still very good ^_^

Cool Flygon!

Can you draw good ol' Friend here A Marshtomp (The one right after Mudkip)? Pwease!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Thanks Guys :) oh here is another i did this last night in Adobe first pic for 2004 XD it's more of a doodle tho

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Awww super cute! I'm glad you put them up master ML! The girl is awesome, and I love the flygon! what a cool sketch too! It's nice to see these after nothing in a time too long for there to be none ;)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Great, wonderful work! *_* I love the girl, and flygons are cool, defiantly. *_*

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    somthins ofully fishy about my avatar and your crystal flygon pic:

Both your pics are great moonlight
    I like the flygon

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    XD TY flygonruler1 act that's what i based the pic off of is that recolored sprite i though it was a cool color so i tried it :)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Aww Thanks Shadow tis nice to be drawing again XD it's nice to see ya again also oh and here is another pic i did this a while ago it was a bordom drawing in Ms Paint

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Nice pics MoonLight. I realy like that wolf one.
    Also like the new banner(well new to me any way). Realy nice.
    Though i have one coment on your flygons. The eye on the out side do not round out like a flygons eye should. They go with the curve(sp) of the face instead(sp).

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Thanks StarLightUmbreon yeah i know about the eyes XD i just wanted to make them a lil diff then the anime that's all it's more less my own style of doing them hehe XD ya noticed my new Banner Thanks lol i think it's pretty funny

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    awwww what a cute wolf! And so well done in MS paint! The Flygon is awesome too! WELL DONE dear master ML *bows*

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Thanks Again oh heres another one drawn and colored in Adobe Falgaur my made up Fire Type

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    That's really cool ML! It looks like such a awesome creature. I like the 'collar' hair he has. Very original ;). Nice new sig btw ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back