• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm Chris:)

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    About meh
    I've been on PokeCommunity for a while but haven't posted nuthin'. :/ So anyway, I'm Chris:), I made a few Let's Plays on Youtube and I'm a rom hacker. I love Pokemon and I hope I get "street cred" when I post meh hacks! WOOO! XD

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    ...*crash from the sky*...hello there, Chris!! Late welcome to PC..anyway.,i'm glad you start posting rather than nothing..anyway, have you create any ROM hack before? You should visit the Beginner's Lounge. This forum also provide Tools, Tutorials and Resources. Its help you in developing your hack..shoot me a VM if you have any new hack ok? See you around...!!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Neat Mudkip avatar BTW! That's so cool! Anyway, so yet another rom hacker joins PC? Very interesting. Good luck in advanced with your hack! Hope to see it on the Progressing Hacks section in the Hacks Studio soon! Glad to know you're excited about joining here, because this place rocks! Just remember if you're ever stumped or are in need of tools (also sprites and rom bases), feel free to check out the Tools, Tutorials, and Resources threads! Welcome to PC and may you enjoy your stay here! Feel free to shout a VM if you want to chat or if you're bored!

Back