• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm Foozles!

Foozles

"power of the Pokemon"
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    I'm new to this forum, but not new to forums in general (I;m also on a Muse one, which I used to use heavily).....

The only things you really need to know about me are that I really like music and games!

After I played ShinyGold, I really wanted to make a hack, but the only thing I'm good at it maps (My text keeps getting screwed up :P)

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Hi Foozles! Sounds like PC is the place for you, especially if you want to improve your game making/hacking skills; that section is pretty big here. I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Years
  • Hey there, Foozles, welcome to PC! :)

If you are into emulations, the Emulations board is the place to be. :D

I dont have much taste into music or hard-core games, but sometimes when I am in the mood, I can become addicted to having a passion for either or xD

Anyways, hope you enjoy it here at PC! :)

Back