• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Hey I'm Grump!" - The Game Grumps Fan Club

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
So you ask, so it shall be. Welcome to the group, brother!

Thanks a lot! :]

OMG I just saw the Grumps playing Bubble Bobble and I played that game like all day yesterday! :D

Check out their latest video:

It's about Castlevania Dracula X: Cities on Flame. Never played the game but it doesn't look half bad.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Nor I, Ross, in my opinion, isn't very enjoyable to watch. I love Danny, but Ross is just... bad.
Personally, I actually quite like Ross. I find him to be nice and hilarious, hence why I'm so put off by the treatment. I know it's just a gimmick, because... well, a lot of people find it funny if there is some kind of victim to tease, and the "Goddammit Ross" joke has really caught on, but I just can't help but wonder how Ross himself feels about that. I mean, I doubt they intended for him to be such a "character" when they first started it, so yeah. But really, I don't really know :p I also only just realised that they only play Steam games on ST (not counting Steam Rolled), which I guess gives it a bit more purpose? I honestly think it was just to expand on the channel, considering how big it'd become ;p

Check out their latest video:

It's about Castlevania Dracula X: Cities on Flame. Never played the game but it doesn't look half bad.
I seriously love the intro. Kept replaying it several times over, because for some reason, I find it incredibly hilarious xD

That aside, isn't this like their third LP of a Castlevania game? Something tells my they aren't gonna finish this one either, but who knows, maybe they've finally decided on finishing one of the darn games ;) I'm definitely enjoying the video, but I've honestly never played any Castlevania games, so I can't really relate to the difficulty of them at all. And on the topic of not finishing games, how many series have they actually finished? I know they finished Goof Troop, and I'm pretty sure they finished Kirby as well, but aside from the smaller ones, do anyone know how many they've actually finished?

Also, I hope it's alright if I bring some new topics to the table, because I've got a few stuck in my head right now :)

Which video, series or moment have you found to be the most hilarious out of what you've watched of Game Grumps?

Which games would you like to see them play in the future? Both on Game Grumps and on Steam Train.

How do you feel about the humor presented on the channel? Do you feel as though it's changed since Jon left, and if so, with whom did you like it better?

Just so we have a few things to talk about ;)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Personally, I actually quite like Ross. I find him to be nice and hilarious, hence why I'm so put off by the treatment. I know it's just a gimmick, because... well, a lot of people find it funny if there is some kind of victim to tease, and the "Goddammit Ross" joke has really caught on, but I just can't help but wonder how Ross himself feels about that. I mean, I doubt they intended for him to be such a "character" when they first started it, so yeah. But really, I don't really know :p I also only just realised that they only play Steam games on ST (not counting Steam Rolled), which I guess gives it a bit more purpose? I honestly think it was just to expand on the channel, considering how big it'd become ;p

I'm not a fan of Ross but I have been in a situation similar to his. Being the butt of everyone jokes. Although you put on a smile because your making your friends laugh. Inside it hurts because you want to be respected too. So yeah, I may not like Ross playin' games. But definitely dislike they way they treat him. Joking or not. It's borderline bullying. :/

That aside, isn't this like their third LP of a Castlevania game? Something tells my they aren't gonna finish this one either, but who knows, maybe they've finally decided on finishing one of the darn games ;) I'm definitely enjoying the video, but I've honestly never played any Castlevania games, so I can't really relate to the difficulty of them at all. And on the topic of not finishing games, how many series have they actually finished? I know they finished Goof Troop, and I'm pretty sure they finished Kirby as well, but aside from the smaller ones, do anyone know how many they've actually finished?

They've finished quite a few. One of my favorites being Alladin with Jon and Arin. They've finished... Mario Sunshine. I think, don't quote me. There's plenty they've finished. I don't think there has been many between Arin and Danny, but quite a few with Jon. Actually, they finished LoZ didn't they?

Also, I hope it's alright if I bring some new topics to the table, because I've got a few stuck in my head right now :)

Please do, hombre!

Which video, series or moment have you found to be the most hilarious out of what you've watched of Game Grumps?

Jon & Arin: The Pumbloom, The "Scaaaaary" thing that attacked Jon in Castlvania 4, I think? and the Knuckles Glitch in Sonic '06

Danny & Arin: ♪ My name is Mr. Wilson and I'm here to say... I'm going to spank your *** in a special way. Dennis what are you doing in here... GET OUTTA HEUH! GET OUTTTTTTTTAA HUUEEAAAAAHH!! ♪

Which games would you like to see them play in the future? Both on Game Grumps and on Steam Train.

Earthworm Jim (Sega) and Rayman (PSOne), seems like their style.

How do you feel about the humor presented on the channel? Do you feel as though it's changed since Jon left, and if so, with whom did you like it better?

Little upset when it started. I thought the series was declining. But then I watched a Super Mario 2 video with Danny kickin' butt. And fell in love with him. Although Danny is great and I miss Jon. I'm glad the period where fans were whining and making witty jokes about Jon being gone are over... I was like, get over it and stop being so threatened by change. Jon is great, Danny is great. Game Grumps, ladies and gentleman, is great.

Just so we have a few things to talk about ;)

I appreciate your contribution.

Last edited:
Years
I've been a fan of Game Grumps since day 1. I love the show. I didn't like Danny at first but I think he is hilarious now!!
For the minute my favourite is Out of this World.
I am loving that they are playing Super Mario World I have been waiting for ages for this.

Back