• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm new and I don't really know where i should start

crown67

< I'm a pokekage^
    Years
    Hi I'm Crown67 and I'm pretty new to PC and I don't really know where to start. I have been part of a forum before, but it only had a few threads about pokemon is all.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Hey Crown. It looks like you're into Shiny Gold, so the hacks section would probably be the best bet. And if you'd like to discuss Platinum, there's a thread for it in the D/P area. Have fun. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    Welcome to PC, I am new myself, but I hope once we become aquainted, we can become good freinds!

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, crown!

A good place to start in my opinion is the Pokemon General. That's where I started posting when I did.

Uh, so yeah... Have fun :]

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Hey welcome. There are many different parts in this forum and many about Pokemon. You should go anywhere you like in the forum, one or as many as you want.

Years
    Well here is the order I will go to fill up your post number and the way to go if you were me.

1. Read the rules. (if you haven't yet)
    2. Post a welcome thread. (if you want to add your post number, post a welcome to every new member there is)
    3. Find anything in the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum area and post anything you like.
    a. If you want to battle, have a competition thread in the battle area.
    b. If you want to trade, have a breeding or trade shop in the trade area.
    4. Post a moveset or strategies for your pokemon and others.
    5. Post anything you like in the pokemon general area.
    6. Write a story in the fan fiction area.
    7. Make or post in a roleplaying thread.

and if you are done with that, just repeat the process.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2008
    Hello Crown and welcome to this magnificant forum. My name is Pokemon Trainer 45 by the way. I hope you enjoy your magnificant stay here. I also hope you really read the rules and obeyed them.

Back