• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey ! I'm new and requesting help with several things

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2012
    Hey! Thanks for reading
    First of I need like a trading buddy to help me transfer over pokemon from Silver to White so I can start doing something with my team
    Second I would like some help with creating a competitive battling team. I'm not exact about their moves but I think I want:
    -Hydreigon
    -Togekiss
    -Tyranitar
    -Gengar
    -Metagross
    I still have a open slot for one last I want a legendary like Zapdos maybe or possibly just a strong ice or electric or maybe even fight.
    All help is appreciated.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Just so you know, not many people will read your requests here in this section. :(

If you would like someone to help you transfer, many traders at the Trade Corner might help you out with that. You can ask at the TC Daily Chit Chat thread. Though I hope you meant Soulsilver, because transferring from Silver to White = isn't compatible anymore?

As for your battling team, we have the Competitive Battling Center for that. There's a small section for team ratings, as well as moveset discussion for the Pokemon you have. Many members there are more than welcome to give you suggestions for each of the Pokemon's moveset, as well as suggestions for a sixth Pokemon. They're quite helpful, so take advantage!

Gonna have to lock this thread now, but you can always try introducing yourself again! Feel free to PM me if you're lost or have questions. I'm here to help!

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back