• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I'm new and stuff.

aquavi

scintillating starmie
Years
  • So ermmm hello! I'm Aqua and I'm 18 and from Iowa. I mostly play the Pokémon games but I've seen a good deal of the anime as well and I've recently gotten back into collecting Pokémon cards. Imagine my surprise when I discovered my holo Tyranitar card is worth like $50 o:

I usually lurk this sort of forum but since you guys seem pretty active I'll try to actually post stuff from time to time.

What else... well, I like water Pokémon (big surprise) and I have at least one version per gen of all the games... I have all of them up to RSE though! Currently I'm replaying HG because I like having cute scary things follow me around. My favorite version is Gold/HG because Gold was my first. (:

Anyway... I never know what to say in these things. Hi everyone, I look forward to getting to know you!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Aqua, welcome to PokeCommunity. I'm MidnightShine, #1 Fan of B2W2 ^^'.

So, you're for the TCG series? This place will suit you perfectly.

Feeling lost? Try this place, all other details are in that thread.

Let's chat if you wanna, a VM at my page will do. I'm 24/7 for a friend request, 'K?

Bye~

~Mid

Years
  • So ermmm hello! I'm Aqua and I'm 18 and from Iowa. I mostly play the Pokémon games but I've seen a good deal of the anime as well and I've recently gotten back into collecting Pokémon cards. Imagine my surprise when I discovered my holo Tyranitar card is worth like $50 o:

I usually lurk this sort of forum but since you guys seem pretty active I'll try to actually post stuff from time to time.

What else... well, I like water Pokémon (big surprise) and I have at least one version per gen of all the games... I have all of them up to RSE though! Currently I'm replaying HG because I like having cute scary things follow me around. My favorite version is Gold/HG because Gold was my first. (:

Anyway... I never know what to say in these things. Hi everyone, I look forward to getting to know you!

Hi there Aqua, may I be one of the first to greet you?

I am Hikari, 19 (turning 20 next month) and from beautiful Australia.

My first game was Ruby, and I have also played the entire 4th and 5th Generation, adding B2/W2 to my collection is next on my list.

Since you're playing HeartGold right now, you should check out the Fourth Generation Games section, which has HG/SS covered.

We also have a club based on Water-type Pokemon in Pokemon Clubs. You can find it here.

I'm always free for a chat. I'm open to any new user who needs help, just VM me or send me a friend request.

There's also the moderators, who you can direct any tough questions at. They aren't too hard to spot.

Have a fun time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10

aquavi

scintillating starmie
    Years
  • Thanks so much you two! Checking out those links right now.
    I'm glad there is a card pricing thread, I have a few I have been wondering about! It's also nice to see an older-gen forum and some other water fans around (:

Years
  • Hello aqua. Welcome to PokèCommunity. I'm Rambagos, from Earth. xD | If something bothering you, ask to our Moderator soon. And please read the main rules in here. Oh, don't forget for add me as your friends. I'll be waiting for that. Anyway, Enjoy your stay here. Yoroshiku~

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hiya Aqua. I've watched quite a bit of the anime although eventually, I stopped. Cards have never been my thing to be honest. I'm Rainbow and like Hikari I'm from the wonderful place Down Under. Water Pokemon are a really cool type aren't they xD? Ah it's OK, you don't what to say. That's me everyday :P. Remember to read the rules, enjoy and have fun! I'll see you around xD.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years

Hello Aqua, I'm Star. Welcome to PC. You should try and be as active as you can- It's awesome!
    Gold was my first Pokemon game too, and is still one of my favourites. But I'm mostly playing Black now. I do miss having Pokemon like Dialga or Arceus follow me around everywhere though lol :P

Anyway, glad you could join us, and I hop you meet lots of awesome people here!

aquavi

scintillating starmie
    Years
  • Aw thanks all! You guys are so friendly, I like it.

Haha I got so used to little sprites bobbling around behind me that I don't want to go back to Black! (See what I did there?) That, and there's so much more gameplay on gold. I do quite like the battle subway though.

Anyway thank you all for the warm welcomes :)

Back