• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm new :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2016
    Hey guys im deeply in love with pokemon and if anyone is willing to trade with me message (p.m.) me i just got enough money to buy black and white 2. I'm looking to make a dream team so that I can enter the pokemon international championships. (Unfortunately I did not make it to the registration time limit.) I hope you guys can make me feel welcome. my step broher (Thizzman) told me about this site. Thanks guys

:D

thizzman

PKMN rom maker and hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2022
    Heyy mann
    Welcome aboard!
    Glad too see you here :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Hai hai Ozzi and welcome to PokéCommunity ^-^
    if it's trading you're interested in, then you'll probably love the Trade Corner
    The people there are awesome *-*
    But if you ever gain interest in anything else, PokeCommunity has a little bit of everything, to fit all your needs ^-^
    I hope you enjoy your stay ^-^

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to the forums. Who isn't in love with PC that is why PC is the best place for a Pokémon lover to be, because we all love Pokémon.. I see you want to go big time with Pokémon that is awesome and I wish you good luck on your Pokémon journey.

Well I hope you will enjoy your stay here remember to ask anyone if you need help.

Back